Monday, August 24, 2015

Another blog ... really Valary?


Yep, another one. Why? Because I am still trying to find my niche. So many whys, so little time. But slowly I inch forward, finding new ideas, communities, and pathways. Each time I have reached out into another corner of the social media world, I have encountered grand new adventures, so let's see where this one leads.

Right now the three areas I am exploring most are self-directed learning, creativity, and gamification, so many of my posts will be about these. But it is also nearing the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, so, while I have mixed feelings about what to say, I'm sure I'll be saying something about that. And many other seemingly random things. Although it is the random bits that combine and remix and sprout into new and wonderful ideas, so the random perhaps is not so random at all. As Steve Jobs said: "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."

So let's connect some dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment